Dear Parents,
I hope everyone has had a great time during the school holidays with family. We have all had a great start to the year already in 4MB.
Please mark Monday 18 February in your calendar. We will be having our Parent Information Night that evening. I will go through the routines and expectations of 4MB that evening.
Parent teacher interviews will be taking place on Tuesday 2 April and Wednesday 3 April. If you wish you meet with me before this, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Please note that homework this year will be sent home every Thursday and it is expected that homework be returned by the following Thursday. Our first homework activity will be sent home next week Wednesday due to the swimming carnival taking place on Thursday 14 February.
I have uploaded the first letter to parents in case you did not receive the hard copy that got sent home on Monday this week.
We have already immersed ourselves right into our Science unit on heat energy. Here we are looking at the different states of matter and investigating the effects of adding heat.
I am really looking forward to working together with you and your son/daughter this year.
Kind regards,
Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment